SteelSeries 5Hv3 Gaming Headset for PC, Mac, Tablets, and Phones
- Retractable microphone system
- Powerful audio drivers deliver incredible audio
- Double braided cable gives increased durability and integrated volume controller on the cord
- Ability to dismantle the headset into 3 pieces for easy carrying and transportation
- Swappable so that you can use your headset with your PC, Mac, phones and tablets
- Crystal clear communication via large, high-end microphone that retracts into the headset when not in use
- New sound isolating double enclosure ear cup technology with comfortable extra-padded, leather ear cushions
- The double-braided nylon cable and in-line audio controls now with Steel Series innovative swappable cable system for use with PC, Mac, tablets and phones
SteelSeries 5Hv3 Gaming Headset
Famed for its tournament and award-winning, gaming audio performance and portability, the 5Hv2 headset was one of the most talked-about headsets on the tournament circuit. The new 5Hv3 gaming headset features the next generation of SteelSeries audio drivers with a custom-engineered soundscape for clear and detailed sound without distortion.
Crystal Clear Communicaton
A custom-engineered soundscape features a wide dynamic range, which makes it possible for the 5Hv3 to deliver a balanced and linear tournament-grade advantage. Hear all levels of your audio: lows, mids, and highs. The custom-engineered soundscape was built by SteelSeries audio engineers to provide the best possible gaming experience. Advanced components, like high grade mylar film, further perfect the sound for added clarity with no distortion.
in the left ear cup.
The SteelSeries 5Hv3 gaming headset has an extra-padded, soft all-leather design that provides extended comfort and passive noise reduction.
An integrated volume controller on the double braided cable cord of the 5Hv3 offers a microphone mute switch for instant control without having to navigate through software settings.
The retractable microphone in the left earcup makes this headset perfect for gaming without having the microphone being an annoying device hanging out all the time. Pull it out when you need it, hide it in the earcup when you don’t.
Easy to Carry
The SteelSeries 5Hv3 gaming headset is especially popular and loved at LAN-events and internet cafés around the world. The ability to dismantle the headset into 3 pieces for easy carrying and transportation makes it the first choice headset for many gamers.
Swapple Cable System
The ends of the 5Hv3 are swappable so that you can use your headset with your PC, Mac, phones and tablets. A mobile end with a single 3-pole 3.5mm jack and a PC cable with a 3.5mm headphone jack and a 3.5mm microphone jack have both been included.
- Frequency response: 16 - 28,000 Hz
- Impedance: 40 Ohm
- SPL@ 1kHz, 1 Vrms: 110 dB
- Cable length: 10.5 ft. (1.2 + 2 = 3.2 m)
- Jacks: 2 x 3.5 mm for PC
- + 4-pole 3.5mm Mac, mobile, and tablets
- Frequency response: 75 - 16,000 Hz
- Pick up pattern: Uni-directional
- Sensitivity: -38 dB
- Impedance: 2K Ohm
Which SteelSeries Headset is Right for You?
|Earcup Style||On-Ear||Full-size/ Circumaural||Full-size/ Circumaural|
|Next-Generation SteelSeries Audio Driver|
|Leather Extra Padded Earcups|
|In-Line Volume/Microphone Mute Controls|
|Dolby Technology||Dolby Headphone |
Dolby Prologic IIx
|Advanced Features via SteelSeries Engine|
|Double Enclosure Technology|
|Designed for Travel|
|Double-Braided Nylon Cable|
|Frequency Response||10-27,000 Hz||16-28,000 Hz||10-28,000 Hz|
|Impedance||50 Ohm||40 Ohm||32 Ohm|
|Sound Pressure Level (SPL) @1kHz, 1Vrms||-102 dB||-110 dB||-110 dB|
|Retractable, Uni-Directional Microphone|
|Frequency Response||50-18,000 Hz||75-16,000 Hz||50-16,000 Hz|
|Impedance||2.2K Ohm||2K Ohm||2K Ohm|
|Sensitivity||-40 dB||-38 dB||-37 +/-3 dB|
|Works with PC, Mac, Tablets, and Phones||Included Adapter||Swappable Cable System||Swappable Cable System|
- Product Dimensions: 7.48 x 7.2 x 3.5 inches; 0.58 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.58 pounds
- ASIN: B00EH5V1IO
- Item model number: 61031
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews